We are looking for a senior developer with strong Java skills to join ****, who can perform analysis, design, coding, testing, training and maintenance of large-scale, distributed, real-time applications. The successful candidate will interact directly with the Credit business unit and with other technologists across the firm when using their framework/software. *LI-DC1
Technical Skills Required:
– 7+ years of experience with design and development of large scale enterprise systems.
– Strong hands-on technical experience delivering solutions using Java or Scala including: OO Design and Programming, Distributed Architecture Design.
– Strong experience in software infrastructure and framework based software design and development
– Experience with multithreaded programming and concurrency
– Excellent collaboration/teaming skills
– Ability to communicate effectively across all levels within Technology, Business and Operations
– Excellent analytical and systems design skills
– Ability and experience in effectively managing multiple projects simultaneously
– Excellent presentations skills: communicate in a clear and concise manner; individually or in front of a group. Sense the objectives of senior management and can get a point across quickly.
– Ability to set an example for team members in the following manner: hard work, a focus on client delivery, preparedness, organization, a positive attitude and respect for others.
– Development experience within the financial/banking industry strongly preferred
– Experience with relational databases
Email resume to Adam Black at [email protected]