This is a full-time VP level role for a front office, risk & margin group. Candidates have been falling short on the tech side (more important than the business). Need someone who is very hands on and wants to stay hands on. Should join the team and add breadth to the technical stack & help others across teams. Candidates should be comfortable with a code base they didn’t write, deadlocks, and going out of memory.
basic concepts where people are falling short:
-floating point comparison,
-return value of hashmap put function
Hands on Core Java server side back end developer. Front office/Risk & Margin
We’re looking for a senior java developer to join our development team in London and help us with delivering the above strategic projects in the coming year with focus on building out real-time exposure monitoring and stress test capabilities.
• Experience in building high throughput low latency platforms
• Applied knowledge of Object oriented design principles
• Good understanding of concurrency and distributed programming
• Experience with Agile software development practices
• Good communication, analytical skills and design skills
• Expert level of knowledge of development tools
• Working with geographically split teams
• Knowledge of various financial products (Equities, Fixed Income, Credit products etc.) is an advantage
• Knowledge of SQL is desirable but not required.
• Java 8
• Spring (Core/MVC/Restful)
• No-sql storage(Leveldb/Rocksdb)
• Protocol Buffer
• Kafka/Chronical Queue
• Angular 2
Email resume to Adam Black at [email protected]