Roles and Responsibilities:
Project Manager is responsible for managing the life cycle of small to medium size, low risk projects from architectural design to customer acceptance.
• Responsible for the delivery and deployment of the project plan and the detailed Statement of Work (SOW) developed with Sales for the customer, based upon customer requirements and system architecture.
• Responsible for creating goals and milestones within a project to ensure CDI’s commitments to the customer are achieved. As well as be able to manage multiple projects at any given time.
• Build and maintain project plan, including approach, scope, tasks, durations, work effort, dependencies, budget, planning assumptions, risk profile, resource allocation, and deliverable definitions
• Responsible for identifying and managing project risk factors, and anticipating and resolving project issues
• Prepare and maintain clear and concise activity/progress/time recording reports in accordance with CDI’s standards and submits to customers, management and sales.
• Responsible for communicating project budget and resource allocation to sales, customers and delivery personnel.
• Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the satisfaction of the customer and account team.
• Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to the success of the project.
• Assist in developing and recommending best practices and tools for project execution and management.
• Flexible and adaptive conforming to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
• Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team and be an Agile evangelist within the organization
• Arranged daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes.
• Support product owner to ensure the product backlogs is in good shape and ready for the next sprint.
• Responsible to organize and conduct retrospective meetings.
• Responsible to organize and facilitate the sprint planning meetings.
• Work with business stakeholders to define roadmaps, project goals, requirements and schedules
• Manage sprint planning and execution, including the management of agile ceremonies (sprint pre-planning, sprint planning, retrospectives, demos and backlog grooming sessions)
• Ensure all work is represented in a sprint, and that it is sized appropriately, with proper issue type, descriptions, dependencies/relationships, acceptance criteria, story points
• Ensure team goals are aligned with business goals and remove any impediments that would prevent the team from achieving sprint goals, by coordinating with stakeholders and all cross functional teams.
• Continually provide a thorough understanding of product requirements to troubleshoot and field questions from internal and external stakeholders
• Communicate project status, project delivery dates and strategic recommendations to project team and business stakeholder on a regular basis
• Conduct post mortem and root cause analysis to help teams continuously improve their practices to ensure maximum productivity
• Strong past success working with internal stakeholders and executives
• Strong Documenting / developing KPI’s, MVP, Metrics, and User Testing fundamentals
• Ability to present project milestones, updates and roadmaps to stakeholders
• On-hands problem solver, not only a task manager
• Travel up to 25% to clients as required
**** offers a competitive compensation package that rewards and recognizes its employees. The benefits package includes:
Email resume to Claire Williams at [email protected]