About the Opportunity
We are seeking a Product Owner focused on front-end technologies to join our new product development team. This role offers the opportunity to help build and launch leading-edge financial data and analytic software products for **** and its new affiliate,**** Analytics, as well as our growing capital markets clientele. You will work in a dynamic group with cross-functional resources. You will contribute to the product vision, gather and prioritize features and requirements. In addition, you will collaborate with business leaders, product owners, developers and technology partners and help build our culture of innovation.
About the Job
As a product Owner you will execute on Product Roadmaps as well as own the product backlog. You will be responsible for documenting story details via JIRA and for driving iteration goals and iteration content via prioritized stories. You will be expected to attend and/or facilitate scrum meetings including standups, retrospectives, and demos. An important aspect of this role will be partnering with developers and strategize or clarify requirements. You will facilitate and perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and create mockups and work with UX on design when necessary.
You will be successful in this role and with our company if you:
- Are passionate about front-end web application development
- Have experience with financial software products
- Are interested in hands-on user testing
- Have exposure to QA testing frameworks
- Are comfortable with integration of back-end and front-end systems
- Have strong UX and design sensibilities, and a desire to sweat the small stuff
- Have experience coordinating geographically dispersed teams
- Can be autonomous and self-driven
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have 3-5 years of experience in product development, financial software or financial services
Email resume to Claire Williams at [email protected]