We’re seeking Engineers who:
- are passionate about technology
- are excited to learn new things
- are independent
- work well with others
- can join our small team in NYC!
What is it like being a Software Engineer at XXXX?
We have a 6-person Software Engineering Team, which manages all aspects of the XXXX backend. Code gets launched (by you) when it’s tested (by you) and working. Every person we hire is given a lot of responsibility (and a lot of power), so your opinion can be a big part in what we do and how we do it!
Some things you’ll do:
- Build new features from idea to implementation
- Hack on the matching system and figure out what makes people click
- Work on our C++/Python infrastructure to bring new features to millions of users
Some things you’ll need:
- 5+ years’ experience designing and building software
- Expertise with C++, Python, Java, or similar
- Proficiency with SQL databases; particularly MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- Experience working on consumer-facing products – preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and full benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k
- Workstation and tools of your choice
- Free drinks and snacks
- Catered breakfast every day, and catered lunch twice a week
- Monthly company happy hours
- Attendance to one conference a year
- A bright and fun office full of fun & talented people