XXX IT team operates as part of a global XXX IT team to develop systems used for the XXXX activity. It is a Front Office facing team which works directly with Traders and Business Management to provide high quality solutions both locally and as part of the global platform.
- Develop Credit Pricing and Electronic Market trading systems.
- Work with traders, developers, business analysts and support teams to define solutions.
- Provide 3rd level support of applications for front-office users.
- Participate as part of a global development team.
- Work alongside production support teams to roll out changes/new functionality
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Proven C# development skills and knowledge.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with people in different teams.
- Experience in class libraries design and general application architecture.
- UX design skills and experience with interface design patterns (e.g. MVVM).
- Proficiency in C++ Development, preferable in MS Windows.
- Experience in TDD and agile methodologies.
- Proficiency in SQL and experience working with SQL Server and/or Oracle.
- Experience working in or with production support teams to deploy and support software applications.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment (Front Office Trading preferred).
- Knowledge of SDLC and prior experience working on large software development projects.
- Familiarity with source control systems such as GIT, SVN or TFS.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a small local team operating as part of global development group.
- Bachelor degree in an applicable subject matter (Engineering, Computer Science, Math, etc.).